How to subscribe LXDAO Public Calendar?
This is a tutorial for how to subscribe LXDAO Public Calendar.
LXDAO Public Calendar in UTC Timezone
We have a Public Calendar in UTC Timezone:
But this isn't very convenient to use, we also provide a better way to subscribe the calendar to your own calendar (Google Calendar, Outlook, Apple Calendar, etc). It will convert the time to your local timezone and send you notification automatically.
How to subscribe?
The ICS is:
Please subscribe it to your own calendar.
(Recommended) If you are using Apple Calendar
Open the Calendar app on your Mac
Paste the ICS URL into the "URL" field and update "Auto-refresh"
After that, you will be about to see LXDAO Public Events in your Apple Calendar
There might be events delay in Google Calendar and Outlook as they might refresh the calendar every 24 hours or more
If you are using Google Calendar
- Go to Google Calendar
- Click the "+" icon next to the "Other calendars" section, and click "From URL"
- Paste the ICS URL above into the "URL" field, and click "Add calendar"
- After that, you will be about to see LXDAO Public Events in your Google Calendar
If you are using Outlook
- Go to Outlook add Calendar
- Go to "Subscribe from web" and paste the ICS URL into the "URL" field and import
- After that, you will be about to see LXDAO Public Events in your Outlook Calendar